Retirement takes planning and commitment. Watch Client Relationship Manager, Dan DiVizio, provide advice on preparing for the retirement you deserve. Checkout these tips to prepare for retirement.
Top 5 questions to ask yourself for retirement
- What do I do with my retirement accounts? How much income can I take? How long will it last? Should we take lump-sum or annuity for my pensions
- What should I do with my social security?
- Healthcare options? What do I do with Medicare when I am 65?
- How do I manage my housing options after retirement?
- What should I do with my free time?
Keeping all these questions in mind is a great way to start a conversation with your advisor. Having a solid financial plan for your retirement will alleviate a great deal of stress. Your plan will be able to address these issues and provide you more control of your money. Furthermore, you will also be more aware of where your money ends up before and after retirement.
For more tips to prepare for retirement, please be sure to contact your professional financial advisor.
Signet Financial Management, LLC is a registered investment advisor with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and serves as a fiduciary. Signet advisors will help you with:
- Financial planning
- Investment strategies
- Tax planning
- Retirement planning
- Insurance planning
- Estate planning
To protect and grow your wealth is our mission.
Need more tips to prepare for retirement? Please contact us, Daniel DiVizio or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a time to talk.