Retiring soon with no savings?
The key to retiring with no savings is to be resourceful and creative. Here are some ideas to consider.
1) Go through your expenses and look for ways to cut back.
2) Take advantage of tax-sheltered retirement accounts.
3) Try to pay off your debts by the time you retire.
4) See how much you qualify for in Social Security benefits.
5) Earn additional income.
6) Tap into home equity.
7) Sell life insurance policies you don’t need.
8) Share your home.
9) Become an expat.
10) Work longer.
The key to retiring with limited resources is to be resourceful and creative. Consider consulting with a qualified and unbiased financial professional to discuss your options.